Click your avatar at the upper right corner of your account interface to open My Account.
It gives you access to the following account areas:
My Account: account details such as real name/user name/email address/Time zone/etc, System Notifications, API, Shortcuts, and Settings.
Payment Plan - to learn more, please check the following section.
Support - use the form to contact our support team.
Log Out - log out of your account.
2. An overview of the "My Account" tab?
You can upload your avatar from the plus icon to the left side of the panel.
(2) NOTIFICATIONS : from this tab, you can configure your system notification settings.
Signing up for notifications in Businessmap allows you to keep track of your team's activities and your own work activities in the system. Users can get notifications for various events.
(3) API: In this tab, you can generate a key, which will allow you to access the RESTful API.
For more details on how to use the API, check its documentation.
Important: Generating a new API key will render the old one invalid!
(4) SHORTCUTS: in this tab, you can find a list of short keys for actions and navigation in Businessmap.
(5) SETTINGS: This tab is available for Account Owners only.
- Checkmark "Show all Workspaces and Boards" to activate your admin view.
This way you will be able to see all Workspaces and Boards even if you are not assigned to them.
- Use the "Change Logo" button to apply a custom logo for your login screen. This way users will associate the account as part of your company-wide solutions.
Note: The Settings tab will not be visible to you if you are a regular user or a Workspace Manager.
(6) Product Version:
- You can check your Product Version in this tab.
- You can check out the latest additions to Businessmap by clicking the What's New in the version URL.