If you are wondering whether Businessmap is the right solution for your organization, signing up for a free trial account is the best way to test our software platform. Here is how to do it!
Start a Free Businessmap Trial
With a free trial account in Businessmap, you have access to all features in the system with almost no restrictions. The trial period lasts 14 days and during this time, you can invite your team and test the application, as it would be in a real environment. The trial account does not require a contractual relationship or your credit card details.
To create a free trial account, go to our website: https://businessmap.io/. Click on the Try It Free button on the top right side of the page or navigate to the green Start your free trial button on the page.
Fill in the sign-up form:
- Enter your email address, password, and account URL (it is a combination of your Company Name and the “.kanbanize.com” domain) in the corresponding fields.
This unique URL is used to log in to your account.
- Click on “Create My Account.”
Note: Each Businessmap account has a unique URL, e.g. subdomain.kanbanize.com where the subdomain stays for your company‘s account name and cannot be manually changed via the UI.
If the subdomain name is already taken, the system will automatically add 2 random symbols after the subdomain (one number and one letter), e.g. subdomain2f.kanbanize.com.
When the account is created, it will automatically open on your screen and a welcome email will be sent to your registered email address.
- Visit our introductory guide to get an overview of Businessmap and how to use it.
- To create your first Workspace, check our How to Create a Workspace article.
- To create your first Board, check our How to Create and Rename a Board article.
- To learn how to invite users, check our How to Invite Users to My Businessmap Account article.