Only users with "Account Owners" or "Make Payments" privileges in Businessmap can renew their subscriptions.
Renewing Your Annual Subscription Plan
When can you renew your account?
If you have an annual subscription, the system will automatically send a series of reminders to the provided Contact email address. The first email is sent 45 days before your account expiration date.
You will also get a system message 14 days before your account expires.
The system operates in two modes:
- During your active subscription, you can only update your current plan (e.g. going for the next user tier and/or including an Add-on feature).
- 45 days before the subscription due date, you can renew your account. If you wish to extend this 45-day period (to up to 6 months), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to renew your account
Step 1: To renew your annual subscription, access Businessmap and click on your avatar at the top right side of your account interface. Select "Payment Plan" from the menu.
Step 2: Click the "Update Plan" button in your Subscription Plan Panel.
Step 3: This panel displays your current subscription details (img.1). You can renew your subscription without any updates in your current plan.
If you wish to upgrade/downgrade your plan i.e. change the subscription plan from annual to monthly, increase/decrease the number of users, add/remove add-on features; change the number of your business rules, please do the changes according to your needs.
Note: If you want to decrease the number of users and select a lower tier, you first must delete or disable the users in your Businessmap account who will no longer use the system in order to match the new number of licenses. Otherwise, you will get a notification message and the system will prompt you to do this.
The calculator will instantly display the Total payment amount. Click on Next Payment Details to proceed with the renewal.
Note: If you have chosen to upgrade your plan and add additional users to your account, the total amount would include the delta for the new users and add-ons until the end of your current subscription due date.
Step 4: The annual subscription can be paid either by credit card or bank transfer. Define your payment method from the corresponding field (img.2):
- If you pay by Credit card, make sure that your credit card details are up to date and click on Submit Payment to confirm the renewal.
- If you choose to pay by bank transfer, please check your contact details and provide PO number if necessary. Click on Submit to confirm the renewal.
* After submitting your subscription, our system will automatically issue an Invoice with the Businessmap bank details and send it over to the provided Contact Email address. You will have 30 days to make the bank transfer.
Important: Monthly subscription is paid by credit card only.
Once you make the payment, you will get a system message notifying you that the subscription renewal has been successful.