Only users with "Account Owners" or "Make Payments" privileges can upgrade their Businessmap annual subscription plan.
Upgrading Your Annual Subscription Plan
Step 1: To upgrade your annual subscription plan, you should access Businessmap and click on your avatar at the top right side of your account interface. Select "Payment Plan" from the menu.
Step 2: Click on the Update Plan button.
The panel that opens displays your current subscription details:
- Current Subscription plan details
- Due Date
- Number of Licensed seats
- Number of Business Rules (if any)
- 2FA and SSO (if activated)
- The total payment amount is equal to $0.00 as the payment has been made upon the subscription.
Step 3: To upgrade your annual subscription, i.e. to increase the number of users, business rules or to enable more add-ons, you need to make the changes in the respective fields according to your needs.
The calculator will instantly display the new total payment amount. It calculates the delta and displays the due amount for the added users or/and features for the leftover period of your subscription.
Example: Let's assume you add 10 more users and enable the SSO & 2FA for your account. If your annual subscription expires in 8 months, the total cost is the sum that is to be paid for the remaining 8 months of your subscription.
Click on "Next Payment Details" to proceed further.
Step 4: The annual subscription upgrade can be paid by credit card or by bank transfer. Select your payment method from the "Payment Method" field:
- If you pay by Credit card, make sure that your credit card details are up to date and click on Submit Payment to confirm the renewal.
- If you choose to pay by bank transfer, please check your contact details and provide a PO number if necessary. Click on Submit to confirm the renewal.
Note: After submitting your subscription, our system will automatically issue an Invoice with the Businessmap bank details and send it over to the provided Contact email for Invoices/Payments. You will have 30 days to make the bank transfer.
The additional features will be available to your account immediately upon renewal request submission.