Through the Payment Panel, you can manage your Businessmap subscription and payments. Only users with "Account Owners" and "Make Payments" privileges have access to the Payment Panel in Businessmap.
To access the panel, click on your avatar at the top right side of your account interface and select the Payment Plan option.
Payment Panel for Trial Accounts
If you are still testing the product and you have an active trial account, you can easily set up your Businessmap subscription from the Payment Panel.
(1) Select a Subscription plan:
- Annual (pre-paid) — this plan is yearly prepaid and does not renew automatically. You will receive a notification 45 days before the end of the prepaid period to prompt you to renew your subscription manually. You could upgrade during the year paying only the delta for the remaining subscription period.
- Monthly (annual commitment) +10% — subscriptions are yearly committed payments that are paid in 12 equal portions (every month). You could upgrade during the year (e.g. include more add-on features) increasing your monthly fee for the remaining subscription period. If the subscription is canceled before the committed end date, one monthly payment will be collected as a cancelation fee.
- Monthly (pay as you go) +20% — the payment is automatically collected on a monthly basis. You can cancel the subscription at any point in time and renew it again on demand.
(2) Number of Users — the plans are based on different tiers of users with the lowest one being for up to 15 users. The other tier plans 20, 25, and 30 up to 1000 license seats provide a volume discount at each next level.
(3) Additional User Licenses — If you need license seats between the offered tiers, you can add the extra number of users on top of the selected tier. Note: The price per user depends on your current subscription plan and the included add-ons.
(4) Add-on Features:
- Business Rules - select the number of Business Rules (5).
Note: With the business rules, you automate your processes. For more information, please check the dedicated article.
- SSO Security
- API & Data Limits - select the desired package.
- Support Package - select the desired package.
*The payment calculator instantly displays the amount of your payment based on the options you choose.
At the bottom of the panel, you have to input your company details, select the currency (USD or EUR), and proceed further with "Next Payment Details" (6) to complete the subscription process.
Payment Panel for Customers
If you are already a customer and are an Account Owner or have the “Make Payments” privilege, the panel will display your Current Subscription Details as follows:
- Current Subscription Plan: Annual or Monthly
- Due Date
- Licensed Users
Invoices: get access to all Invoices.
Аnnual plans are not automatically renewed. The system will notify you 45 days before the due date, so users with relevant permissions must manually proceed with the annual renewal process.
If you have subscribed on a monthly basis, your subscription will be automatically renewed on the due date.
Important: If you are not seeing the payment panel in your account, please contact Support.